You are invited to an informal meeting at 6pm on Tues 5th November at Mediation NI, 83 University Street, Belfast – light tea provided.
With the growing number of formal and informal English classes now being run in Belfast it seems to be a good idea for those involved to come together to network, share experiences and encourage one another.
Aims of the meeting are to;
- Discuss current classes, compare timetables, etc and ensure that all migrant groups and different levels are being catered for;
- Share expertise in teaching ESOL in the community e.g. tips for how to deal with mixed ability classes, the issue of crèche, etc;
- Identify any shared areas of concern and/or policy issues;
- Look at signposting to other services;
- Acknowledge all the great work that is being done;
If you are able to attend please contact Denise Wright at email@example.com
Please pass this on to anyone else who might be interested.