Chinese Welfare Association NI is looking for: An Admin Support for The Classroom+ Project
Introduction: Classroom+ is an education project funded by the Executive Office, which seeks to upskill the local and BME sectors who plan to, or routinely deliver classroom workshops. We want to create better school’s workshops that will link with the NI Primary school curriculum. We desire that our workshops to be good quality and enhance the content teachers are already delivering.
- We will hold 2 half day training at Stranmillis University College (Oct/Nov 17)
- We will organise a small mini-conference (Jan 2018) around themes of Culture, Classroom and the Community.
- We will deliver 10 co-designed and co-delivered workshops across NI with community facilitator and student teachers.
- We will compile a short report detailing lessons learned.
- Assist the Managing Director in the successful execution of the project
- To effectively network with all the project partners to organise training sessions and seminars.
- To link with schools and coordinate workshop delivery
- To effectively manage designated budgets
- Compile and report on all aspects of the project delivery
- A knowledge of and experience in networking and delivering time sensitive projects
- Good written and spoken English
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as experience of making presentations.
- Proficient IT and word processing skills. Competent Internet skills.
- Experience of event planning
- Ability to create good rapport with clients
- Ability to work as part of a team but also good independent working skills.
- Knowledge of the community voluntary sector
- Knowledge of Primary School Education System
- Access to laptop or similar portable device
- Experience in the Community/Voluntary Sector
Shortlisting process. As this project will commence very quickly- we are willing to receive CVs or other documentation showing that the essential skills are met.
Renumeration £12 per hour
All individuals employed on a self-employed/freelance basis are responsible for making all necessary returns and liable for their own Tax and National Insurance payments.
Deadline for submitted CVs is 25thOctober 2017 5.30pm
NI077/17 – Play Leader – NI Refugee Support Service
27 Oct 2017
Working as part of a support team, to provide good quality play and child care services to: children and young people (up to the age of 18), including those affected by disability, as well as their families accessing the service.
Please see information pack for full details Note 1: Closing date: This post closes at 12.00 Noon, Friday 27 October 2017. Strictly no applications will be accepted after this time.
Note 2: Your completed Barnardo’s Application Form must be emailed to email@example.com in MS Word format only. Note 3: We are unable to accept CVs as a primary source of information, Skydrive or Job Centre applications. Do not send CVs as a supplement to your application as only your application form will be forwarded to the Panel for consideration.
Note 4: To ensure a Fair Recruitment process, completed application forms must NOT be returned to the Service. Application forms will ONLY be accepted when returned to People Team NI mailbox before noon on the closing date.
0 hours per week
£16,258 – £16,258
542-544 Upper Newtownards Road
028 9067 2366
Application Form / Job Information:
Closing Date: 27/10/2017
Interview Date(s): To be confirmed