On line applications only **** http://www.midulstercouncil.org/Community/Grants
Applying for grants from Mid Ulster District Council is now quick and easy with an online application process.
To apply online, click here.
Applications for all grant programmes will open on Monday 5th February (except those listed as a rolling programme) and close on Friday 16th March at 3pm.
Grants will be available in the categories listed below. For more information and detail on each of the programmes, you can download the Grant Aid Guidance in the ‘related document’ section below, which also identifies key officers who will be able to offer advice and support.
- Small Sports
- Sports Capital
- Strategic Sports Development
- Sports Representative Individuals/Teams (rolling programme*)
Community, Arts, Culture Grants:
- Small Arts, Culture, Heritage & Community
- Community Venues
- Strategic Arts & Culture Development
- Strategic Community Development
- Strategic Events Grant
- Community Festivals (rolling programme*)
- Good Relations (rolling programme*)
- Peace VI Grant – click here to find out more about the PEACE IV Grants Programme
Rolling Grant Programme
Applications can be made for grants in the Sports Representative (club and individual) Community Festivals and Good Relations categories on a rolling basis throughout the year, and there are funding programmes that operate on an open/close basis throughout the year.
Good Relations and PCSP strategic plans
The Council’s Good Relations section and Mid Ulster Policing and Community Safety Partnership are currently developing their Action Plans for 2017/18. If you would like to engage or partner with the Council on these plans, please contact the PCSP or Good Relations team on 03000 132 132.