We aim to:
- To promote community development and networking
- Promotion and facilitation of relevant training and capacity building programmes to increase capacity and sustainability
- To provide relevant, accessible information to community and voluntary groups to aid the advancement of their community and work
- Provide a link to policy and decision making at local and regional level
- Identify new and emerging community needs and deliver Ethnic Minorities Support programme for Ballymoney Borough
- Continue to manage, develop and expand the Ballymoney Disability Programme into wider Causeway area
- To assist and lobby for youth service provision
We currently have staff members working in the disciplines of Community, Disability and Ethnic Minority.
Ballymoney Community Resource Centre provides support to a network for community and voluntary organisations; advice, guidance and information on community development issues, projects and funding; focussed support to areas identified as having weak community infrastructure.
Contact Telephone: 028 2766 5068
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 22 & 23
Acorn Business Park
2 Riada Avenue Ballymoney