Please see below the official ‘ESOL NI Top Up Call for funding applications 2021/22’ issued by the Department for the Economy, under the Home Office – Additional English Language Training and Childcare Funds and provided through the Northern Ireland Refugee Resettlement Scheme (NIRRS).
Please see attached the funding Guidance Documents – November 2021 with the following documents:
- ESOL Guidance 001 – ESOL NI Providers – Guidance Document Funding Top Up
- ESOL Guidance 002 – 2021-22 Top Up Planning and Gap Analysis
- ESOL Guidance NIRRS Funding Process Flowchart – Top – Up Bids 2021-22
- NIRRS Funding Proposals Top-Up 2021-22 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Template – Additional ESOL bid Top-Up 2021-22
- Template – Childcare Bid Top-Up 2021-22
Please note that only proposals for learners up to entry level 3 will be considered for funding and all provision delivered must end by no later than 31 March 2022.
The deadline for submission of proposals is Friday 26 November 2021. However, we strongly encourage providers to try submitting your proposal before the final date.
For more information, please contact:
ESOL Coordinator NIRRS (Northern Ireland Refugee Resettlement Scheme)
028 9026 5233 / 07814046391 | www.belfastmet.ac.uk