The Exploring Enterprise Programme is a programme which allows participants to look at whether self-employment is right for them or alternatively get back into full time employment. This is a free program and does not affect any entitlements. Participants of the program will earn a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise. The programme will take place in October with exact dates to be confirmed. There are 7 spaces available for the programme so plenty of opportunity for individuals to ask questions and really get the most out of the course.
Participants will receive one to one mentoring with a business advisor in the following areas:
- Financial Planning
- Introduction to HMRC
- Job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
- CV design / development
- Searching for further education courses or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme participants must be:
- Aged 16 or over
- Legally able to reside and work in the UK
- Unemployed/inactive or working/studying less than 16 hours per week; and
- Not participating in any other government funded programme
The course would run for a maximum of 1 week starting at 9.30am with lunch provided at the Cookstown Enterprise Centre.
For more information please contact:-
Cookstown Enterprise Centre
Tel: 028 8676 3660