We need Veg Advocates!
Peas Please are seeking groups based in areas of high deprivation to take part a virtual workshop to explore some of the key issues affecting our consumption of fruit and veg. We hope to enlist seven Veg Advocates for NI to help drive the enormous changes needed in our quest to get everyone eating more veg.
Veg Advocates will get opportunities to;
– The chance to make a positive difference in your food community
– An opportunity to work with some of the leading food charities across the country on dietary inequality
– Pledger site visits with a voucher to spend in store
– Expenses to cover travel, food and accommodation when relevant
– £200 to run a veg promotion activity in your local area
– For 10 Advocates, £500 each for helping to evaluate the Veg Advocate activities
– Experience of Participatory Action Research
– Recognition for commitment in the form of a reward card and certificate
Let us know if you’ve any groups that’d be interested in getting involved