Making Life Better through Short term funding programme
The Public Health Agency (PHA) have identified funding to address Health and Wellbeing in Northern Ireland. The short term funding will support a range of strategic themes and priorities including:
- ‘Making Life Better’ (Public health framework) priorities
- Protect Life 2 Suicide Prevention Strategy
- Mental Health, Emotional Well-being, Suicide Prevention and Self-Harm
The PHA are inviting community and voluntary sector organisations, through the Community Networks in the Northern Area, to apply for non-recurring short-term funding to address the outlined themes.
The PHA has commissioned the four Community Networks to facilitate this process in the Northern Locality. This short-term funding will be allocated via Causeway Rural & Urban Network, Cookstown & Western Shores Area Network, Northern Area Community Network and Impact Network NI.
Two types of awards are available under this scheme.
- Award one funding of up to £1,000 that non-constituted and constituted non-profit taking Community / Voluntary Sector groups can apply for.
- Award two funding of between £1,001 and to a maximum of £5,000 for constituted, non-profit taking Community / Voluntary sector groups.
If you are interested in applying for the short-term funding go to https://HealthAllianceNI.com/funding/ for the following documents:
- Guidance notes
- Application form
- Guidelines for completing application form
For further details please contact:
The Northern Area Health Alliance: To access the short term funding application this will be available on the funding section of the health alliance website. To become a member of the Health Alliance website follow the link below: Membership Registration | NICHI Health Alliance | Northern Ireland (healthallianceni.com)