Looking for a way to stay active at home? Why not try The Daily Mile at Home?! The Daily Mile at Home is an easy and fun way to help improve your physical and mental health & wellbeing.
Anyone can take part in The Daily Mile at Home – it’s just 15 minutes of walking, jogging or running per day. The Daily Mile can be done around the garden, in parks or on the street, but please do bear in mind government social distancing regulations. With the help of London Marathon, The Daily Mile have devised weekly challenges to keep you motivated check these out at https://thedailymile.co.uk/at-home/. Send us your pictures and stories and if you are on twitter use the #DailyMileAtHome.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Guidance: IMPORTANT – always follow the Government’s Guidance to keep your family safe and help protect others. If anyone in your household is expressing symptoms, please don’t venture outside. Please ensure when you do The Daily Mile at Home, you are following the latest guidance issued by the government. This could include:
- Maintaining 2 metres distance between yourself and others
- Washing your hands before and after doing The Daily Mile at Home
- Only do The Daily Mile at Home with your household
- Avoiding crowded places where it may be difficult to follow guidelines
- Staying local – do it from your own front door and don’t drive to a different location
For further guidance and updates, please visit the GOV.UK website.